We understand that before you commit to a change in the way you approach safety, you may need more information or you may need help in convincing colleagues. That’s why we offer a free (subject to availability) two-hour taster session.
But before that, we like to talk things through with you so that we can work out what it is you really need. That means you get more than a standard presentation. You get an insight into behavioural safety that has been tailored to your organisation.
- An introduction to behavioural safety
- An introduction to health & safety culture, and the critical link between behaviour and culture
- Management’s role in influencing the culture
- Elements of a behavioural safety and culture change programme
What the workshop delivers
- An understanding of behavioural safety and safety culture
- An insight into the changes you need to make to improve injury rates
- A basis for discussing safety improvement programmes within your organisation
- The language and ideas for convincing others within your organisation of the need for change
Directors, managers and safety professionals.
Typically two hours (tailored to your needs)
This is a very popular workshop and the availability of our consultants means we can only offer a limited number. So get in touch today to book your taster workshop.
Tel: 01435 831500