Even in the best safety cultures, the most likely cause of an injury is human error
Much of culture change in health & safety is focused on risk-taking behaviour. But there is still the potential for injury because of human error.
Lattitude is approved to deliver a globally successful human error training package. It gives you simple, practical ways of avoiding the mistakes that can result in someone being injured.
If you are rushing, frustrated, tired or complacent, you are more likely to make a mistake and increase the risk of injury. Understanding this pattern helps but our training courses add practical tips in spotting the build up to an error and explain what to do about it.
We are all human and humans make mistakes. But by understanding when mistakes are most likely and knowing how to react, everyone can prevent errors turning into tragedies.
- Understanding our own state of mind
- Situations which increase the risk of an accident
- Spotting the build up to an accident
- Practical tips to minimise human error
What the workshop delivers
- Increased awareness of how particular states can lead to errors and increase the risk of injury
- Critical error reduction techniques
- Techniques to avoid human error day to day
All members of the workforce
The programme consists of five two-hour modules, delivered at suitable intervals to allow the learning to be applied. The programme is flexibile and can be tailored to suit your needs.
Take the next step… call us on +44 (0)1435 831500 to find out how our training will work in your organisation.