When your your teams are ready to move on to the next level, we can help you establish an interdependent culture.
They should already be thinking for themselves about safety. Now we want everyone to be looking out for each other. Succeed at this and achieve the lowest injury rates.
In addition to recapping on behaviour and culture, this workshop covers how to approach other people, particularly when they are risk.
- A refresher on behavioural safety, the link to culture
- A reminder of the independent culture and how we are moving on to the interdependent culture
- The Interdependent Culture – roles models for safety
- Surviving in a hostile environment: film All for One – The Meerkat Way
- A fun quiz designed to draw out the key learning from the film, supported by part 2 of the Meerkats film – A Furry Guide to Safe Working
- Group exercises exploring how best to approach others at risk
- Communication skills: approaching people at risk without getting a punch on the nose
- A commitment to never turn a blind eye
What the workshop delivers
- The desire to work as a team in safety
- How to look out for each others; never walk past an unsafe act
- An understanding of how to work in an interdependent team
- How to approach people when you see they may be creating a risk
- Staying vigilant day after day
All members of the workforce
From ½ day to 6 hours (tailored to your needs)
Take the next step… call us on +44 (0)1435 831500 to find out how our training will work in your organisation.